Terms and Conditions of Bornwinner Basketball Academy
By becoming a client of Bornwinner Basketball Academy, you agree to the following terms.
- Refund Policy - We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance. Our program has limited availability and each spot is sought after. We often have a waiting list for our private 1on1 training and small group programs. All sales are final.
- Vacation/Reschedule Policy - As noted on the Parent/Player agreement form, Coach Kevin has an option to scheduled vacation every 90 days and will be absent for 7 days. You will always receive your make-up session before Kevin departs and he will offer you a variety of days/times throughout the week to complete the makeup session(s).
- Missed Session Policy – Coach Kevin has a zero toleration for missed sessions. If you miss a session, you will forfeit the session. If you communicate with Kevin 24-48 hours before the session, you will receive a makeup session within a 7-day period. If you do not complete the make-up session within 7 days, you will forfeit the session.
- Player Conduct Policy - All students are required to show up 10 minutes before each session to warmup with the proper basketball attire. We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest with completing homework assignments at home.
- Payment Policy - By committing to our 3 or 6 month agreement, you agree to commit to the entire time. You have the option of paying in full (discount) or paying monthly with our automated system that charges your credit/debit card every 30 days. If your credit card fails, our system will prompt you to replace your card within a 24-48 hour period.
- Early Contract Termination Policy - If you choose to cancel during the three or six month contract, you can cancel anytime by notifying Kevin at [email protected] By canceling the contract, you understand Kevin’s early termination policy:
You can opt out of and cancel your contract anytime by paying Bornwinner Basketball Academy a $500 early termination fee. Paying the fee will cancel any upcoming payment and once the $500 fee is paid, all sessions will come to a close.
- Training Contract - By agreeing to our three month program, all sessions must be completed within three months from the start date. By agreeing to our six month program, all sessions must be completed within six months from the start date. If the sessions are not completed in a timely manner, you will forfeit the sessions. Kevin will give you multiple options throughout the week to complete the sessions in a timely manner. The training sessions must be complete within the (three months) or (six months) depending on the contract length
- Recurring Monthly Fees - By committing to our three or six month program, you agree to our 30 day recurring payment plan.
- End of Contract & Renewal Policy - If you would like to STOP training after our contract is complete, simply email us at [email protected] to let Coach Kevin know 30 days before the final session that you will no longer be in the program. If you do not communicate with Kevin 30 days before the final session, you agree to continue in the program beyond the agreement (meaning we hold your spot in the program) and you will continue to train in the program.
By becoming a customer of Bornwinner Basketball Academy, I agree to the terms on this website. I have signed a contract stating that I have reviewed this page in depth and agree to Kevin’s terms and conditions.
Click Here To Apply